How do you terminate your SIMPLE IRA or SIMPLE 401(k) plan?
Fees to fund the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) are The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced that it is not accepting electronic submissions of information from 2016 Forms 300A at this time. As a result, OSHA has proposed extending the July 1, 2017 date by which certain employers are required to electronically submit these forms pursuant to its recent "Electronic Recordkeeping Rule" to December 1, 2017.
The warm weather and eagerly anticipated outdoor activities of summer may take a toll on your workers' concentration. If you're noticing a lack of focus among your employees during this time of year, consider the following ideas to help keep them motivated:
More Articles ...
- HHS Releases HIPAA Cyber-Attack Checklist
- Are Summer Interns Subject to Minimum Wage and Overtime Pay?
- New OSHA Training Requirements Now Effective
- IRS Offers Tips on Preparing for Natural Disasters
- 2018 Health Savings Account Limits Released
- PCORI Fees Due to IRS No Later Than July 31
- Infographic: Quality TPA vs Bundled Services
- 403(b) Plans: IRS Announces End Date for 403(b) Remedial Amendments
- 2017 'Pay or Play' Penalty and Affordability Amounts Announced
- Redesigned Green Cards Impact Form I-9 Compliance