The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has announced the inflation-adjusted contribution limits for health savings accounts (HSAs) and health flexible spending arrangements (health FSAs) for tax year 2017.
Employers sponsoring certain self-insured plans that use a third-party administrator in connection with claims processing, claims adjudication, and enrollment functions ("contributing entities") must submit their 2016 Annual Enrollment and Contributions Submission Form and schedule a payment for the 2016 benefit year no later than November 15.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released the final forms and instructions for Forms 1094 and 1095 for calendar year 2016 reporting. Employers are required to report in early 2017 for calendar year 2016.
More Articles ...
- New Federal Overtime Rule Effective December 1
- Election Day is November 8th--Are Your Employees Entitled to Voting Leave?
- Secure Choice vs Your Choice
- IRS Announces 2017 Plan Contribution and Benefit Limits
- The Holistic Fiduciary Ruling
- Broadening Lifetime Income Solutions
- Sponsors Recommend Their Advisers
- Plan Committees and New Fiduciary Rule
- Combating Workplace Stress through Education
- DOL/IRS Audits Alert