The “Financial Finesse Year in Review: 2015” concluded that employees who have live interactions – either voice or physical – with a financial adviser “experience a higher degree of positive behavioral change toward financial wellness”.
Greenwald & Associates recently conducted research with 565 employers that have retirement plans with MassMutual Retirement Services. The findings indicate that 57% of plan sponsors would like their advisors to conduct semiannual, or more frequent reviews, but only 44% do this. Sponsors also would like to see more focus placed on what they consider important.
More Articles ...
- 2015 Vanguard Report “How America Saves” Findings
- And Now For The Gender Gap
- Retirement Readiness
- How Do 401(k) Participants Invest?
- Successful Registered Investment Advisors’ (RIAs) Focus
- Mentoring Millennial Advisers
- Fidelity Reports Increasing Savings Rate
- 401(k) Loan Activity Trends
- Retirement Plan Records Retention
- 457(b) Retirement Plans