The “Financial Finesse Year in Review: 2015” concluded that employees who have live interactions – either voice or physical – with a financial adviser “experience a higher degree of positive behavioral change toward financial wellness”.
Greenwald & Associates recently conducted research with 565 employers that have retirement plans with MassMutual Retirement Services. The findings indicate that 57% of plan sponsors would like their advisors to conduct semiannual, or more frequent reviews, but only 44% do this. Sponsors also would like to see more focus placed on what they consider important.
As reported by Retirement Plan Advisors, this 15th anniversary edition of Vanguard’s How America Saves study points to some interesting changes many of which reflect the impact of the Pension Protection Act (PPA).
More Articles ...
- And Now For The Gender Gap
- Retirement Readiness
- How Do 401(k) Participants Invest?
- Successful Registered Investment Advisors’ (RIAs) Focus
- Mentoring Millennial Advisers
- Fidelity Reports Increasing Savings Rate
- 401(k) Loan Activity Trends
- Retirement Plan Records Retention
- 457(b) Retirement Plans
- 403(b) Retirement Plans From Here to There