From water cooler gossip, to interminable meetings, to hours wasted scrolling through social media, the modern workplace is teeming with threats to employee productivity. These distractions are taking a toll: several recent surveys show that U.S. employees are spending a mere 40-50% of their workdays engaged in job-related tasks. Fortunately, there are simple steps you can take to help employees avoid common productivity pitfalls.
The IRS has released the 2017 monthly national average premium for a bronze-level health plan offered through the Health Insurance Marketplace, which is used to determine the maximum individual mandate penalty.
Defined Benefit pension plans are powerful vehicles for benefit solutions and tax savings. Defined benefit plans come in the form of a traditional defined benefit plan and a cash balance pension plan, also known as a hybrid pension plan.
More Articles ...
- The Nature of Carve-Out Plans
- Controlled Groups and Affiliated Service Groups
- USCIS Releases New Form I-9
- Summer's Here and So is Spear Phishing
- 5 Guidelines for Protecting Employees from Heat Stress
- MLR Rebates Due to Plan Sponsors by September 30
- Why do I need to restate my 403(b) plan document?
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Establishment Deadline Fast Approaching
- Terminating a SIMPLE IRA or SIMPLE 401(k) Plan
- OSHA Not Currently Accepting Electronic Submissions of Form 300A Information