An updated model notice for employers to provide information on eligibility for premium assistance under Medicaid or the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) is now available for download from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
A recently released IRS letter reaffirms the agency's view that funds from a health flexible spending arrangement (health FSA) may not be used to reimburse health insurance premium payments or Medicare premium expenses.
From water cooler gossip, to interminable meetings, to hours wasted scrolling through social media, the modern workplace is teeming with threats to employee productivity. These distractions are taking a toll: several recent surveys show that U.S. employees are spending a mere 40-50% of their workdays engaged in job-related tasks. Fortunately, there are simple steps you can take to help employees avoid common productivity pitfalls.
More Articles ...
- Maximum Individual Mandate Payment for 2017 Announced
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan Solution
- The Nature of Carve-Out Plans
- Controlled Groups and Affiliated Service Groups
- USCIS Releases New Form I-9
- Summer's Here and So is Spear Phishing
- 5 Guidelines for Protecting Employees from Heat Stress
- MLR Rebates Due to Plan Sponsors by September 30
- Why do I need to restate my 403(b) plan document?
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Establishment Deadline Fast Approaching