U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has released a new version of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. By September 18, 2017, employers must use only the new version.
Cyber attacks and resulting data breaches often begin with a spear-phishing email. Spear phishing differs from regular email phishing in its use of extensive research to target a specific audience, which allows the spear phisher to pose as a familiar and trusted entity in its email to a mark.
With the dog days of summer under way, it is critical that employers recognize the hazards of working in hot environments and take steps to reduce the risk to workers. Consider taking the following actions that can help protect employees:
More Articles ...
- MLR Rebates Due to Plan Sponsors by September 30
- Why do I need to restate my 403(b) plan document?
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Establishment Deadline Fast Approaching
- Terminating a SIMPLE IRA or SIMPLE 401(k) Plan
- OSHA Not Currently Accepting Electronic Submissions of Form 300A Information
- How to Keep Your Employees Motivated This Summer
- HHS Releases HIPAA Cyber-Attack Checklist
- Are Summer Interns Subject to Minimum Wage and Overtime Pay?
- New OSHA Training Requirements Now Effective
- IRS Offers Tips on Preparing for Natural Disasters