Under the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) recent General Industry Walking-Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Standards final rule, employers are now required to ensure that workers who use personal fall protection and equipment are trained about fall and equipment hazards, including fall protection systems.
With hurricane season approaching, the IRS is offering advice to those impacted by storms and other natural disasters.
The IRS has announced the 2018 inflation-adjusted amounts for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
More Articles ...
- PCORI Fees Due to IRS No Later Than July 31
- 2017 'Pay or Play' Penalty and Affordability Amounts Announced
- Redesigned Green Cards Impact Form I-9 Compliance
- Avoiding Employee Misclassification Under the FLSA
- President Trump Signs Repeal of OSHA's 'Volks Rule'
- 2017 Values for Employer-Provided Vehicles Released
- USCIS Updates Form I-9 Handbook
- 3 Tax Recordkeeping Tips for Employers
- Compliance Alert: California Labor Law Posters Expired January 1st 2017
- How to Correct Form 1094 & 1095 Errors