Setting up a retirement plan benefits you, your business and your employees securing you financially when you and your employees retire. Here is a brief introduction to retirement plans and some benefits of setting up a retirement plan.
There have been several recent acquisitions of TPAs by companies operating on the periphery of the retirement plan administration industry, which continues a trend we have been seeing for several years. Merger and acquisition activity is expected to increase as well-capitalized companies, frequently financed by private equity, seek additional growth via acquisition.
More Articles ...
- Secure Choice vs Your Choice
- IRS Announces 2017 Plan Contribution and Benefit Limits
- Reaching Millennials
- Worries, Worries, Worries
- Retirement Savers Save
- Cost of Future Health Care
- Inflation, Long-Term Care Differs for Retirees and Pre-Retirees
- 2015 Vanguard Report “How America Saves” Findings
- And Now For The Gender Gap
- Retirement Readiness