Choosing the right third party administration firm for your retirement plan is crucial for your business. Here’s a plan sponsors and advisor guide on how to choose the right TPA firm.
Retirement Plan Advisors has reported employers “warming” to lifetime income solutions with 23% having adopted “…at least one approach in their DC retirement plans”. 18% more are considering it.
Retirement Plan Advisors recently reported that Greenwald & Associates surveyed 565 employers for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. last year and reported that 88% of these sponsors would recommend their adviser to another employer with 37% saying they would be “very likely” to do so. 93% reported the costs and benefits of working with advisers as favorable and 94% reported overall satisfaction with their adviser. A mere 10% indicated they probably would not make a recommendation.
More Articles ...
- Plan Committees and New Fiduciary Rule
- Combating Workplace Stress through Education
- What Do Plan Sponsors Want?
- Advisors Enhance Assurance
- NAPA Reports Millennials May Be Hard for Advisors to Reach
- Financial Wellness Factors
- Advisor’s Plan Review Frequency Insufficient
- Successful Registered Investment Advisors’ (RIAs) Focus
- Mentoring Millennial Advisers