The IRS has released the maximum vehicle values for 2017 that taxpayers need to determine the value of personal use of employer-provided vehicles under the IRS’s special valuation rules.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has released an updated M-274, Handbook for Employers, which provides guidance for complying with the requirements of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.
Keeping good records not only makes tax filing easier and faster, but it can also help you monitor the progress of your business, prepare your financial statements, and support items reported on your tax returns. Here are three simple tips from the IRS to help you get organized:
More Articles ...
- 5 Reasons to Work with a TPA
- 9 Types of Retirement Plans
- Benefits of a Retirement Plan
- Compliance Alert: California Labor Law Posters Expired January 1st 2017
- How to Correct Form 1094 & 1095 Errors
- How to Handle Employee Attendance During Bad Weather
- Employers Must Use New Form I-9
- Revised Model CHIP Notice Now Available
- IRS Updates Publication on Deducting Travel, Entertainment, and Car Expenses
- New SBC Template Required For Use On or After April 1